We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join our fast-growing team as we pivot to manufacturing and begin commercializing the technology and building the first plant.
This position will lead all global supply chain activities supporting both R&D and the implementation of the commercial factory. You will have global responsibility for the full direct material supply chain performance process and ensure supply continuity including but not limited to successfully negotiate lowest total cost of ownership/best price, OTD, Lead-Times, Customer Satisfaction. This is a unique opportunity in a well-funded young company to get in on the ground floor and create part of the backbone of a high-tech manufacturing company to revolutionize the Solar industry.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business Administration
- At least 10 years of experience working throughout the Supply Chain function.
- Deep understanding of the End-to-End supply chain in manufacturing
- Ability to lead large diverse multinational projects
- Highly motivated professional who wants to join one of the most exciting companies in solar technology
- Must have a proven history of doing hands-on problem solving
- Must have working knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong Analytical and PC skill: MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability of being a strong team contributor.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage strategic suppliers
- Ability to travel internationally for extended periods