We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join our fast-growing team as we pivot to manufacturing and begin commercializing the technology and building the first plant.
This position will lead all supply chain activities supporting both R&D and the implementation of the commercial factory. These activities include sourcing, purchasing, planning/scheduling, inventory management, warehousing and logistics, This is a unique opportunity in a well-funded young company to get in on the ground floor and create part of the backbone of a high-tech manufacturing company to revolutionize the Solar industry.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience working within the Supply Chain function.
- Understanding of the End-to-End supply chain in manufacturing
- Highly motivated professional who wants to join one of the most exciting companies in solar technology
- Must have a proven history of being organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Strong Analytical and PC skill: MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability of being a strong team contributor.
- Ability to travel internationally